Learning FacilityUser Facility - Progress ReportAdministration FacilityAdd-on: eCoachAdd-on: EASE
- Learning modules are specific to STCW and other international industry standards as applicable.
- Modules can be developed for any industry, process, equipment or company procedure where there is a need for rapid and accurate transfer of knowledge that will be retained by the learner.
- High quality graphics enhance learning experience and aid retention.
- At the end of each module, the candidate takes formative assessment to assure effectiveness of learning.
Clips from different learning modules.
- An individual’s learning progress is constantly monitored and tracked.
- It maintains a record of training measured against company training matrix.
- Different secure access levels are available (customizable).
eCoach serves the following purposes:
- Online forums/discussions on the content of learning modules (online classroom).
- Posting of Training plan/schedules.
- Dissemination of new information such as safety alerts, Tech-Talks and similar subject matter.
- Enquiries about on the job concerns such as new equipment or practices that can be directed to a Supervisor or Subject Matter Expert.
- Creates an inventory of in-house knowledge.
Easy Authoring System for eLearning (EASE) is an online facility that enables you to create your own e-Learning modules to the sEaLearn platform. EASE automatically converts PowerPoint Presentations to eLearning modules accessible online.
- Integrated into the sEaLearn platform.
- Uploading of PowerPoint Presentations for conversion to eLearning modules is quick and easy.
- Candidate interaction with the converted presentations is automatically tracked and recorded, thereby providing shore-based management with the assurance that important information has been read and understood, across the organisation.